white desert and Bahariya oasis tour
Run:Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
one of the most memorable trip in Egypt it takes about four to five hours by car from Cairo
with over night in the white desert and see the charming sky with the stars
- All transfers via private air-conditioned vehicle
- one night camping in the white desert
- 3 meals breakfast , lunch and dinner
- 4 WD jeep in the desert
- Sightseeing tours on the JEEP with a small group
- All meals mentioned on the itinerary
- All service charges and taxes
- International Airfare
- Entry visa to Egypt
- Any optional tours
- Personal spendings
- entry fees to the protected area
-Breakfast at your hotel
-Early morning meet with our van driver then move to Bahariya oasis 340 km from Cairo (private transfer arranged upon request
-pick up from Bahariya bus station & transfer to the hotel
-Bahariya is the nearest oasis to Cairo
-surrounded by black hills made up of ferruginous quartzite and dolerite & famous for its 938 mineral & sulfur springs
- Some of which have tempertures reaching up to 45 degreesand famousfor their healing effects
day 2 after sunrise & having a breakfast at the desert
We make a donation to the Magdi Yacoub Heart Foundation for each booking reserved.
Price quotes are in US dollars per person per trip and are valid until April 30th, 2020. Please inquire for pricing over Christmas, New Year’s, and Easter holidays
- Up to 2 years: FREE
- Age from 2 and below 6 years: 25% of adult price
- Age from 6 up to 11 years: 50% of adult price
- Ages 12 and Up: adult price.
- Children policy is applied to children who share rooms with their parents ( Maximum 1 Child sharing parent’s room )
- If your tour includes airfare, additional charges for your children may apply.
Reservations should be made as early as possible to book the desired holiday. Space on a given tour will be secured upon receipt a deposit of 25% of the full price. This payment will be 50% during the Christmas and New Year holidays and on packages including airfare. This deposit counts as part of your final payment. Deposits can be made by bank wire transfer or sent via Western Union or paid using a credit card (Visa or MasterCard). Payment should be received within 7 days of booking
Tipping for a job well done is customary in Egypt, though not required. Please feel welcomed but not obliged to offer a tip to your guide.